People you should know
- Simone "sisi" God
- Wife of Adonis Stevenson
- Mauricio Sulaiman
- Current WBC president
- Yvon Michel
- Former coach of Adonis Stevenson
- Nancy Audet
- Journaliste, TVA sports
- Dr. Alexis Turgeon
- 1 December 2018: Before the fight
- 1 December 2018: The fight.
- 2 December 2018: Montreal boxer Adonis 'Superman' Stevenson in hospital after Quebec City fight
- 5 December 2018: Adonis Stevenson is now in stable health condition. 
- 10 December 2018: Someone created the DominiqueCopet2 Twitter profile.
- 3 January 2019: Adonis Stevenson a recommencé à parler.
Adonis Stevenson has been hospitalised on December 1 2018, after receiving a head blow from Oleksandr Gvodzyk at the end of the 11th round. From December 2 2018 to January 2 2019, Mr. Stevenson was in medically-induced coma in a ICU unit of a Quebec hospital. It is not clear what medical procedures has been followed to put Mr. Stevenson in artificial coma and even less the reasons of doing so.
December 5th 2018: Media Update
Based on the 1st public media update released by CHU de Québec, we believe Mr. Stevenson condition was stable since December 5 2018 and not critical or serious as (implicitely) suggested by Dr. Alexis Turgeon in the following tweet on December 18 2018.